As many people know Christmas is coming up and I’m super super excited, I love all the presents, baking, traditions, and family. So I’ve decided to start a series of gift guides both handmade ideas and buy-able things leading up to the holidays.
We’ll start with what I kind the easiest and fastest Arm Knitting Patterns.
1. Color Block Wrap from All Free Knitting.com
Because this is arm knit it’s super fast to make as a last minute gift and the cost is just a few skeins of extra bulky yarn. The color blocking also gives the wrap a very modern look.
2. Arm Knitted Fringe Scarf from Simply Maggie
I love the fringe on this pattern and once again because it’s arm knitted it’s super quick.
3. 15 Minute Infinity Scarf from Simply Maggie
This maybe the fastest pattern on the list (only 15 minutes) and still would be a great and fashionable gift.
4. Arm Knitted Blanket from Mamabee
If you don’t kind spending a little more to buy extra yarn this would be a wonderful gift, and a quick one.
5. Giant Arm Knit Bunny from Sweet Paul
I love this project so much it’s just so cute and would be perfect for any kid (or an adult who’s a kid at heart). Like most arm knitting it’s also very easy.
6. Arm Knit Mermaid Blanket from Simply Maggie
These mermaid blankets have been everywhere this season and now you can make one as a gift or a gift for yourself with arm knitting. The colors used on this pattern are also just precious.
7. Arm Knit Pet Bed from Be Cozi
This would be a great gift for any pet lover in your life or a cute gift for your own pets.
8. Arm Knit Market Bag from Yarnspirations
This would be a great gift for a friend who loves farmers markets and all things eco-friendly.
Now onto regular knitting patterns.
9. Hot Mess Headband from Ewe Ewe
These are really cute and use so little yarn you could make a bunch of them for sisters or any awesome girl gang.
10. Easy Fingerless Mitts from Roxanne Richardson
I’ve made this pattern before and I love it, it’s easy fast and can be made with many types of yarn.
11. Emerald Green Handwarmers from Creative Yarn
Another variation on the handwarmers with a little more texture.
12. Harry Potter Phone Sweater from Pattymac Knits
A cute and fast gift for Harry Potter Fan in your life.
13, 14, and 15 (plus a few more) 5 Hat Patterns from Nature Whispers
Make up a bunch of different hats and they’re a perfect gift for pretty much anyone.
Thanks for reading and happy knitting,